Blog Archive


...life is good ...

About Me

brum, west mid, United Kingdom
worlds biggest failure. would've been the worlds un-coolest guy... but J. Clarkson took that hands down ..

Friday 24 August 2012

the greatest show on earth..





















Well not many of us wanted the Olympics here, it was an obscene
waste of money and was just for London and the great and the good,
but feckin' hell, wasn't it brilliant?
Apart from a few mates on STB, no-one knows that some of my
work was centre stage in the "greatest show on earth,"  (I made the
 inflatables for Voldemort, he's the 70' evil guy in a black hooded
 cloak and the fat ugly Queen of hearts in a bed) Have to say I wasn't
impressed with what I made but then I never am, however now it's
it's all over and, to know that I was part of such a huge event well,
it's not a bad feeling.... did anybody get a ticket?


No comments:

Post a Comment