Blog Archive


...life is good ...

About Me

brum, west mid, United Kingdom
worlds biggest failure. would've been the worlds un-coolest guy... but J. Clarkson took that hands down ..

Tuesday 16 February 2021

Poem 28.... Just me...

 ...Just me..           by Derek Hinks


Time and chance are partners old

Space and thought are as the same

Unaware of thoughts I cast the mold

And watch as a universe plays my game.

Orbs of time and spheres of chance

I spin stretch halt or dice,

What visions shall space enhance

What heat the sun or spread of ice

Shall the earth suffer or greet

Who shall conquer or admit defeat?

I am destiny, I am fate, I am life.

Within the skull, behind the eye

That which is straddles the knife

Awaiting the moment they, and my brain shall die...


No comments:

Post a Comment