Blog Archive


...life is good ...

About Me

brum, west mid, United Kingdom
worlds biggest failure. would've been the worlds un-coolest guy... but J. Clarkson took that hands down ..

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Gypsy vans ...

I see the United Nations have got involved with the latest
eviction of Gypsy and Irish Travellers from a site in Essex.
Seems a bit over the top to me, and yes, before you start, I
know the picture above is a romantic image and I could have
posted one of  a Gypsy site looking more like a combination
of a scrap metal yard and a rubbish tip, but hey, so we wear
different specs, that's ok.
    Well I thought it was ok 'till I heard a phone in on 5 live
this morning and I have to say comments from some quite
erudite people left me pretty sad. I know I'm old enough to
know better but to hear the dark side of us brought to the
surface so easily wasn't good.
  





No comments:

Post a Comment